If you like our site, please:
1. Tell a friend!
2. If you have a Web page, link to us!
3. If you have a YouTube account, subscribe to the ARG! studio channel, and you can win a $1,000.00 shopping spree in our YouTube contest!
Recession? What recession?? The ARG! studio is humming with activity, busier than ever. We have been working on up to six major projects simultaneously, including Maya animations for new clients Merck Pharmaceuticals and Faubel Pharma Services, HD commercials for New York ad agencies and Flash games for Bible education for Footsteps Tools for Learning. The ARG! studio stays busy with cartoons for movies, TV show pilots, TV and theatrical commercials, music videos, web cartoons, software and more, serving more than 600 clients.
Recently we created the animation sequences for the Spongebob Squarepants "Tickler" app for MTV Networks' Nickelodeon, and you can grab it now on the iPhone app store for only $1.99. It was really great creating original animation of Spongebob, who now has 15.8 million fans on Facebook.
Like many of our recent cartoons, Eagleview Technologies' HD cartoon, Krazy Kuzins' "Knocking Germs Out" music video and their talk show skit combine Maya, Blender and Flash animation, with very cool results.
The pilot episode of a new kid's program for Nigerian TV, "Taiwo & Kenny" and "Kidnapping Peter", a theatrical cartoon from writer/producer Todd Cardin are examples of productions that some of our terrific animation interns helped with recently.
Check out the great ARG! T-shirts, caps, gifts and more at our new Cafe Press store! Now you can wear ARG! cartoons, drink coffee from them, and more!
We recently put the finishing touches on an 8 CD collection of ARG! animations, so get yours now! Selecting the prime clips from our unique digital animation archive of 57,000 original GIF cartoons, graphics and animations, Ricky and Tim Romero helped publish the new ARG! Kartoon Kollection, on sale in the ARG! animation shop. Get one CD for only $15.95, or grab all 8 in a handsome vinyl portfolio for only a fraction of a cent per cartoon! And the really cool part is that all these great cartoons and graphics come with a commercial license for use in your website, videos, Powerpoint presentations and emails! Such a deal! Get this great collection now, before we come to our senses!
ARG! enjoyed animating weekly webisodes of the "Tales from Taffytown" series for Numa Network, the YouTube channel managed by Gary Brolsma. While you're browsing YouTube, don't miss the ARG! studio channel, with lots of new cartoons. See a sample at the bottom of this page.
The ARG! crew is comfortably set up in our awesome 3-story studio building in Colorado Springs, and we're gearing up for production of even more movie and TV animation. Our productions have been upgraded to full HD resolution, and new animators and artists are joining ARG! all the time. If you are interested in getting some studio experience and screen credits, why not apply for an internship? ARG! now offers virtual interships, so you won't even have to move to Colorado. We are reaching out to many talented young animators who are looking for a start in the cartoon business.
ARG! now offers hundreds of great Flash games on GAMES.artie.com! We didn't animate all of them, so thank you to the many contributing game designers.
We have added several new categories of animated GIFs to the ARG! site recently, including SUPER football cartoons, back to school, business and real estate cartoons.
ARG! animation production clients include Harper Collins, Kaiser Permanente, Duracell, CareerBuilder.com, PBS, Safeco Insurance and Snap-On Tools. The PBS production we worked on, TV Planet, was uploaded by satellite for PBS affiliates nationwide to air, and released on home video. Here are some of ARG's screen credits and awards.
ARG! animators have spent more than a year producing thousands of original animations for paid download and use on the new generation of cell phones. We currently have contracts with AT&T, Mforma, Nextel Communications, and Moviso to distribute ARG! cartoons worldwide to wireless carriers. ARG! is represented to these channels by our agent Konny Zsigo of Wireless Developer Agency.
Thank you once again for visiting the ARG! Cartoon Animation website. If you would like to be informed of updates to our site, please subscribe to our update list by sending us an email saying simply "subscribe." We will occasionally e-mail you when we have something new and really cool to share (no spam!). Here are some recent ARG! site additions:
- Do you have a YouTube channel? Enter to win a $1,000.00 shopping spree in our latest YouTube contest! Click for details
- Winter sports cartoons
- Presidents Day cartoons
- Dancing NBA team names and ARG! basketball cartoons
- NFL team names and fan football cartoons
- Get fresh animated cartoons on your website every day! It's free, and even commercial sites can participate.
- A page about ARG! studio's founder, Artie Romero.
- Martin Luther King Day animations, graphics and cartoons
- Columbus Day cartoons
- Talk Like a Pirate Day cartoons
- Patriot Day animations
- Labor Day cartoons
- ARG! Back to School GIFs
- ARG! Real estate cartoons
- ARG! Business cartoons and GIFs
- ARG! Dog cartoons
- ARG! Cat animations
- ARG! Soccer cartoons
- ARG! car and truck animations
- E-mail us! Contact form
- ARG! patriotic American cartoons
- ARG! Mother's Day cartoons
- ARG! Graduation cartoons
- Over 1,592 Dancing Cartoon NAMES!
- Dancing name birthday cards
- Cards.Artie.com Virtual Greetings by ARG! and talented guest cartoonists
- Train Alphabet
- Play hundreds of cool Flash games on GAMES.artie.com!
- MORE Java animation by the late ARG! director, W. Kirk Kennedy (1953-2010)
- Are you creative? Do you like to draw? Get a lesson in how to animate
cartoons from ARG! founder Artie Romero
- ARG! Squiggle Toonz Alphabet by Artie Romero
- Over 150 Kid Klip Art cartoons, graphics and animations
- Stats for this site - up to 73 million hits a month, and over 10 million visitors in the past 16 months. Because this website has gotten almost 1 billion (that's one thousand million) hits in the past couple of years, running these reports got to be too big a job, and we had to stop updating this page. But there's some cool ARG! history there...